Monday, June 4, 2007

Getting to know Sindea

Sorry it has been awhile since we started sharing a bit about each of us. Well, we are getting caught up and would like to finish sharing about the family. Also- as an update, we are mailing in all of our adoption paperwork this week- tomorrow, in fact! We are so excited to being one step closer to having a baby, our newest family member. The boys are so anxious, and so are we.

Some fun things about me:
  • I have a dry sense of humor.
  • I love to dance!
  • I love Plymouth Valiants.
  • I've been to Disneyland once.
  • I've been to Canada many times.
  • I've been to Sweden & Denmark.
  • I am a birth & postpartum doula.
  • I enjoy meeting new people.
  • I love to read.
  • I love going to concerts.
  • My first concert was Beatlemania.
  • I still love Duran Duran.
  • I own almost 400 music cd's.
  • My first cd was by Tori Amos.
  • My first record was by Rod Stewart.
  • I love playing with Photoshop.
  • Been a photographer since I was 5.
  • I have lived in WA. for 16 years.
  • I grew up in Louisiana.
  • I was born in West Virginia.
  • I love living in Washington.
  • I love nature.
  • I love children.
  • I love animals.
  • I am fun.
  • I am unique.
  • I enjoy my friends and family.
  • I have been married since 1994.
  • I am a wife.
  • I have two sons.
  • I am a mom.
Sindea and Santa, about age 3



Sindea and Raiden, fall 2004
Sindea in Arizona, Spring 2005



Sindea with the boys, Christmas 2005;


Sindea in Malmo, Sweden, 2004

No comments: